Decorative Ceiling and Wall Panel Technical Features
- Material: Made from fiberglass, polyester and stone powder.
- Type: Fiberglass product. Strafor, PVC, Culture Brick, Natural Stone and so on. products.
- Strength: From sunlight, etc. it is definitely not affected by harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Interaction: Not affected by water and moisture. Can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, sink surfaces.
- It is thin but resistant to crushing and has shock absorbing properties.
- It does not form bacteria. Fiberglass products are not available.
- The sound insulation value is ~ 30-50dB. Provides sound insulation for ~ 100Hz in terms of volume level in the media.
- It does not contain any carcinogenic substances. It has been certified that there is no harm to human health and the environment.
- Cutting can be done at desired dimensions. With the help of screw or nail gun, rough construction can be applied to any surface including finished walls and ceilings.
- It is a material that can take shape of the area that can be stretched and applied due to being a fiberglass product. It can be applied to cylindrical surfaces with a diameter of ~ 60-100 cm.
- The weights of the panels are between 5kg and 7kg, and the pattern thicknesses vary between ~ 2cm and 4cm.
- It does not contain any carcinogenic substances and can easily be used in all living areas.
Health is Harmless